P&O Cruises Unveils Winter 2025/26 Collection
P&O Cruises’ new winter 2025/26 vacation assortment is on sale from 18 October 2023. It would embrace new ports of name and itineraries alongside introductory presents, akin to a ten% saving and 10% deposit supply.
In winter 2025/2026, P&O Cruises will return to 12 ports for the primary time in 5 or extra years. These embrace cities akin to Los Angeles, Melbourne, and Bali, in addition to awe-inspiring Bodø in Norway and Dunedin in New Zealand. Holidays may also have prolonged stays in port to expertise extra of the actions and tradition in a vacation spot.
Holidays booked by 4 December 2023 will embrace a ten% introductory saving. Visitors can save 10% on relevant winter 2025/26 Choose Worth holidays. Obtainable on relevant Choose Worth or Early Saver holidays departing between October 2025 and March 2026. P&O Cruises loyalty programme members can take pleasure in an extra 5% unique low cost on chosen holidays.
New vacation highlights
• Britannia will supply new Caribbean fly-cruise holidays in winter 2025/26. The 2 thrilling new itineraries function calls in Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and Grand Turk. Ports of name are Barbados, Grenada, Curaçao, Aruba, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Turk, Tortola, and Dominica.
• In December 2025, Aurora will go on an prolonged 14-night northern lights cruise to seek for the pure phenomenon, in addition to calling at medieval cities set in opposition to spectacular landscapes. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of name are Åndalsnes, Bodø, Narvik, Tromsø and Haugesund.
• In January 2026, Aurora will embark on a 75-night Grand Tour round South America, including ten extra days in comparison with earlier years to discover the continent, together with returning to São Paulo (from Santos) for the primary time in 10 years. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of name are Gran Canaria, St Vincent, Recife, Salvador, Búzios, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo (from Santos), Montevideo, Port Stanley, Punta Arenas, Santiago (from San Antonio), Coquimbo, Arica, Lima (from Callao), Manta, Fuerte Amador, transit Panama Canal, Cartagena, Aruba, Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua, St Maarten, Ponta Delgada and Azores.
• In January 2026, for the primary time in 9 years, Arcadia will embark on a 100-night Japanese Circumnavigation World Cruise calling at 28 locations, together with Dubai, Singapore, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Dunedin, Auckland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of name are Seville (from Cádiz), Valletta, transit Suez Canal, Sharm el Sheikh, Muscat, Dubai, Colombo, Penang, Kuala Lumpur (from Port Kelang), Singapore, Bali, Perth (from Fremantle), Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Dunedin, Wellington, Napier, Auckland, Tauranga, Lautoka, Fiji, Suva, Fiji, cross worldwide date line, Honolulu, Oahu, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Manzanillo, transit Panama Canal, Curaçao, Barbados, Ponta Delgada and Azores.
• In December 2025, Arcadia will go on a singular Christmas markets cruise with in a single day calls to Hamburg, Copenhagen, Oslo, and Amsterdam. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of name are Hamburg, Copenhagen, Oslo, and Amsterdam.
• Azura will go to its maiden port of name, Tangier, Morocco, on its Canary Islands fly-cruise itinerary. Departing from Valetta, Malta, ports of name are Cartagena, Tangier, Lanzarote, and Tenerife.
• P&O Cruises’ latest ship, Arvia, will proceed with its common 14-night Caribbean fly-cruise itinerary from Barbados or Antigua. Iona will proceed to supply company a programme of Spain, Portugal, and Canary Islands holidays.